Covid- 19 Protocols
Along with Wrightstown Health and Fitness
we will also be doing the following.
1. A mask must be worn at all times. The teacher and I will bring them outside for breathing and water breaks. Will will make sure they are 6ft apart outside.
2. Temperatures will be taken of everyone that enters. If your temperature is 99.5 or above you will not be permitted into the building.
3. If your child or a family member is not feeling well or is sick, we ask that you please stay home.
4. Use hand sanitizer at the front entrance way. There are several stations throughout the area.
5. Dancers will be placed 6 ft apart. There will be no barre, partner work, floor exercises, or aerobic type exercises. Any dances that have lifts, partners, or any type of close contact with one another will be changed. We will be doing light warms to stretch. They will not be asked to dance full out the entire time.
6. Every student must bring their own plastic box for their shoes, cell phones (must be on silent), and their own water bottle. NO DANCE BAGS. Every student must bring home their items. Nothing can be left behind.
7. NO BARE FEET. Lyrical and contemporary dances must now wear ballet slippers.
8. Please be on time for drop off and pick up. There will be no socializing between classes.